DIY Gift Card Holder Card

Sunday, December 14, 2014

So I know that I just recently shared my favorite gifts that would be a great replacement for a gift card, but let's face it... sometimes you just gotta give someone a gift card. I think gift cards can be good gifts, especially for the person on your list who is picky. There are a lot of cute cards to buy and make for gift cards... so I'm throwing mine out in the ring with the best of them.


The thing that is different and special about my gift card holder card, is that the gift card holder is featured on the front, rather than the inside of the card.

I was inspired to put the gift card holder on the front because of this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. That rectangle focal point I thought would be perfect to highlight this free gift card holder cut file from Plitter & Glink!

Here's the sketch I was working with:


I thought the card needed a little something more, so I added the Merry Christmas for a little something more.

Here's the card with the gift card fully inserted. Pretty nice, I think!


{I party with these blog!}

4 comments:

  1. Love how you made this a gift card holder! Perfect! And the now is sweet as can be! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I love how you've got a gift card holder on the front of the card! What a perfect idea! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I'm so glad you left a comment on my gift card holder post so that I could see this! I shared on my Facebook page, and I'm pinning as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! What a great idea to put the gift card holder on the front and i love the sentiment!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs